What is SEO
SEO is the process of improving the ranking of your website in search engine results in order to increase traffic to your website over time.
SEO is one of the most cost-effective forms of web advertising. A well optimised website with high ranking Search Engine results will last long after the initial investment is made. You won’t stop benefiting as soon as your campaign ends – you will receive continued free traffic from Search Engines.
Benefits of SEO
- High Return on Investment (ROI) – Rand for Rand, SEO brings you a higher return on your investment and is more cost effective than any comparable form of marketing.
- Long Term Positioning – Once in place, a properly designed and optimised site should stay long term in the organic rankings when compared to PPC (paid search engine rankings, where you pay per click to your website). PPC advertising is where costs and outlay are ongoing, and can be expensive in highly competitive industries.
- Fixed Costs – The cost of SEO is relatively fixed, independent of click volume. Effectively, the cost per click from SEO declines through time after the initial optimisation costs, and tend to lower the ongoing optimisation costs.
- Customer Acquisition / Targeted Traffic – Searches are demand-driven, so anybody referred from a search engine is hoping that your web page matches their search query. If it does, and you show them all the information they need to see, they may well become your next customer.
- Increased Brand Visibility – SEO can give your brand a high international profile for a comparatively low outlay.
- More Sales – SEO and conversion optimisation can mean increased sales of your product or service.
- Repeat Business – Customers referred from search engines tend to stick around for longer. Increase customer lifetime revenues via SEO.
- Promotion that Doesn’t Sleep – It’s like having your own marketing and promotions company working exclusively for you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year.
- Focus on Accessibility & Usability – A properly optimised site is an exercise in designing a best practice website. This makes for a healthier, more accessible website – accessible for Google’s crawlers to index and correctly categorise. This also makes searching for your services and products a whole lot easier. Observing basic optimisation guidelines should mean that visitors have a more pleasant user experience.
How long it will take before SEO improves your rankings depends on a number of factors, such as the competitiveness of your industry and keywords; how much content is already on the site; and whether your site is new or considered an authority. Improvements in rankings may be noticed within weeks of the SEO being implemented, however, it can take months or even years to reach first page rankings
Search engines never disclose full strength of competitor backlinks thus making it impossible to determine what it will take to get to first page from the outset. The process of SEO has to be implemented and continuously maintained until desirable results are achieved. This solid groundwork is considered an investment in your online presence as the work done will never be lost.
*For immediate search engine results and/or short term online advertising campaigns, we suggest AdWords PPC (paid search engine advertising on Google).
In order to improve traffic and increase organic search engine results, We suggest a once off SEO of your entire website. This strategy is designed to tick all the boxes and cover all the bases, ensuring that your website keeps climbing the rankings towards the coveted 1st page.
What does this include?
1) Site analysis
2) key word analysis
3) competitor analysis
4) URL renaming
5) Meta descriptions
6) Meta Key words
7) Image Alt Tags
8) Micro formatting for videos
9) Page titles
10) site map generation
11) sitemap submission
Monthly SEO Prices
Once we’ve completed the SEO setup process, we provide monthly campaign management which includes:
- Link building: An important SEO strategy to ensure your site is constantly being promoted by other websites.
- Onsite monitoring and fixes: An ongoing, in-depth analyses and series of fixes to ensure every part of your site runs smoothly and is search engine friendly.
- Monthly reporting: Keep track of every facet of your online campaign.
Custom Monthly Plans
We also offer custom monthly plans which are based on specific needs of clients. Rates for these plans depend on a number of factors, such as the quality, size and SEO status of the existing website. The competitive environment of your industry will also come into play.
All plans above are on a minimum of 6 months for effective results.